All Services and Programs are offered in all Georgia counties (click for Service Area Map).
Our Services – We provide the below home care services for private insurance and federally or state funded programs. Please see Programs for more information.
Companion/Sitter Services – We provide non-medical care, supervision and socialization to our clients , including:
- Meal Preparation
- Shopping, Errands
- Bill Paying
- Escort to Appointments
- Visiting and Reading
Personal Support Assistants (PSA) – Our Assistants provide personal care tasks such as assistance with:
- Personal Hygiene
- Preparation of Meals
- Housekeeping Tasks
- Other Activities of Daily Living
Respite care is short-term, temporary care given to a patient, by another caregiver, so that a family member or friend who is the patient's caregiver can rest or take time off. This type of care was created to allow caregivers time away from providing care, with the goal of helping the caregivers have lower stress and at the same time fill the needs of the individual receiving care. This care can be provided for any length of time, in the patient’s home, or in other settings.
Skilled Nursing (Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses)
- Treatments and procedures ordered by a physician to include drawing of blood, wound care, catheter change, injections, enemas, limited IV therapy, and tube feedings.
- Medication education and start-up to include reviewing current ordered medication and setting up dosages in pill bins according to physician's orders.
- Assessments to include reviewing the patient's current circumstances and making recommendations for equipment, personal care services, or other referral for other services.
- Monitor the client’s health care condition and teach family members/care givers in areas within the scope of nursing such as dietary practices, sanitation and use of emergency medical services.
We provide services, in all Georgia Counties, in a number of programs to include but not limited to the below listed:
Georgia Medicaid SOURCE
Service Options Using Resources in a Community Environment (SOURCE) is a State Plan enhanced primary care case management program that serves frail elderly and disabled beneficiaries to improve the health outcomes of persons with chronic health conditions, by linking primary medical care with home and community-based services. The program builds on the state’s primary care case management program, Georgia Better Health Care Program (GBHC)
Georgia Medicaid CCSP
The Community Care Services Program (CCSP) is a Medicaid waiver program that provides community-based social, health and support services to eligible consumers as an alternative to institutional placement in a nursing facility. The Georgia Department of Community Health’s (DCH) Division of Medicaid partners with the Division of Aging Services (DAS) within the Department of Human Services (DHS) for the operational management of the program.
Georgia Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Disabilities
- NOW – New Options Waiver
- COMP – Comprehensive Supports Waiver Program
- Avoid need for institutional placement.
- Increase independence & quality of life in home/community.
- Ensure health, safety & welfare of participants.
Diagnosis includes intellectual disability or other closely related conditions, such as cerebral palsy, epilepsy, autism or neurological problems.
Requires level of care provided in an intermediate-care facility.
DD Division Services
- Community Living Support (CLS) - Services provided by a Direct Care Aide are individually tailored to assist with the acquisition, retention or improvement of skills related to participant’s continued residence in their family home.
- CLS RN, LPN – These skilled nursing services promote health and prevent further deterioration of health of an individual.
- Specialized Medical Supplies – Consist of food supplements, specialized clothing, incontinent supplies, and other supplies related to the individual’s disability.
Private Insurance/Private Pay
We work and partner with various care management organizations, ,health maintenance organizations and insurance plans to provide homecare services and benefits.
Long-Term Care Insurance
If you have long-term care insurance benefits, we can also work with your provider based upon the terms of your policy.
We serve most Georgia worker’s compensation insurance companies for homecare benefits.
We are proud to help and serve veterans. If you are a veteran, the VA provides homecare benefits you may access.