Structured Family Caregiving (SFC) Program
You may be eligible to be a Paid Caregiver for a Family Member at Home!
The Structured Family Caregiving program (SFC) offers financial and support services to Georgia families that deliver care at home for a senior or disabled person. You may meet SFC requirements and be eligible for financial compensation if:
- You live in the home with the person as the primary caregiver
- Are related biologically as a daughter, grandson, etc. or are related through marriage as a daughter-in-law, son-in-law, etc.
- The person you care for is Georgia Medicaid-eligible and participates under the CCSP or SOURCE waiver program.
Benefits of Being a Family Caregiver.
- Receive weekly compensation.
- Receive health coaching and guidance from our HomeNurse SFC Staff.
Services That Can Be Provided By Caregiver.
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Hygiene
- Managing appointments and medication.
- Other tasks that provide quality of life and safety for daily living.
Call 770-765-1111 or email: email@example.com